Audio Tour of Cannon Knitting Mills
Posted on Aug 15, 2016 In Audio Latest Updates
Most Sundays, developer Harry Stinson (pictured above) hosts guided tours of the former Cannon Knitting Mills located in downtown Hamilton. It’s a chance to showcase the site to prospective condo investors and generate buzz for a game-changing revitalization project in the heart of the historic Beasley Neighbourhood.
Renew Hamilton joined a recent tour, snapped some photos and recorded Stinson’s wide-ranging (and entertaining) commentary.
ACCESS AUDIO BELOW
Listen to this pared down recording and discover:
- Nuggets of our city’s manufacturing legacy dating from the early 1800s
- Insights into industrial era architecture, building techniques and technologies
- Conceptual adaptive reuse plans that include residential condos mixed with a boutique hotel and funky entertainment spaces
- Unique attributes that contribute to the viability of this project, including proximity to downtown, demographic trends and pent-up market demand for heritage properties
- Timelines for development and the price schedule available to early purchasers
Learn more at Beasley Park Lofts
LISTEN NOW to Guided Tour Narrated by Harry Stinson
– 17 Minutes